Jon Johnson File Photo/Gila Herald: The Safford Library will open for computer use by appointment starting Monday, May 11.
SAFFORD – Beginning Monday, May 11, the Safford City-Graham County Library will add computer use by appointment in addition to curbside service.
The use of the library is limited to the following services.
Computer use by appointment
- Available Monday – Thursday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Computer usage will be limited to 45 minutes.
- A limited number of computers are available
- Available to patrons ages 16 and up with accounts in good standing
- Please schedule an appointment by calling 928-432-4165
- Available Monday – Thursday Noon to 6 p.m.
- Call 928-432-4165 or place holds at https://saffordlibrary.booksys.net/opac/scgcl/index.html#menuHome
- Five items total per household
- Items must be placed on hold to qualify for curbside pickup. Please allow two hours for order to be processed.
- Holds placed after 4 p.m. will be available the next business day.
- Pick up between Noon – 6 p.m. Call us at 928-432-4165 when you are in front of the library and we will bring books to you. Please remain in our vehicle and have your library card or picture ID ready.
Two easy ways to place books on hold for curbside pickup.
- Call us at 928-432-4165
- Go to https://saffordlibrary.booksys.net/opac/scgcl/index.html#menuHome
- Log in with your library card number as both username and password (don’t use the P)
- Choose books and place them on hold. Limit five total per household.
Notary Service available by appointment