Jon Johnson File Photo/Gila Herald: The Safford City-Graham County Library will be physically closed for an undetermined amount of time due to the COVID-19 epidemic.
The Safford City-Graham County Library has announced that, to protect the health of our customers and community, will be closed to the public for an undetermined period.
In the meantime, all library-sponsored events have been canceled until further notice. This includes the Community Baby Shower, storytimes, classes, and programs. Interlibrary loan services have also been suspended.
The library is working to find viable ways to serve our community during these times.
- Customers can continue to request books and DVDs during this time through temporary curbside pickup. Limit of five items per household. Place holds for pickup at here or call 928-432-4165.
- All online resources including ebooks, audiobooks, online classes, digital magazines and more will remain available and can be accessed at www.saffordlibrary.org. If you do not have a library card, please call 928-432-4165 to set up a digital card.
- Storytime live on Facebook. Join Retha and Cami on our Facebook page for fun stories and more.
- ScienceCity – Pick up science kits for elementary-aged children. The kits are available Tuesdays during curbside pickup as supplies last. One per child per week, please.
- Library materials may be returned to our book drop at any time.