When Tom Brady or Dak Prescott makes the first play call by a QB in the first game of the NFL season on September 9, it begins a new NFL season. But it also marks the highly-anticipated arrival of legal sports betting in Arizona.
What Are The Pre-Registration Bonuses in Arizona?
Even before betting goes live in Arizona, sports fans can access pre-launch Arizona sports betting bonus offers just for registering. Most of these are no deposit sports betting bonus offers. Terms and conditions apply.
FanDuel: Claim a $100 early registration bonus, which includes $25 in DFS credit and $75 sports betting credit for new users in Arizona.
Caesars Sportsbook: Register before September 9 and claim your $100 free bet plus a $1 free bet for every point or run that Arizona teams put on the scoreboard during the Arizona sports betting launch weekend. This includes the Cardinals (NFL), Sun Devils and Wildcats (NCAA football), and Diamondbacks (MLB). Caesars is also offering a risk-free bet of up to $5,000 when sports bettors sign up for their sportsbook after September 9.
BetMGM: Get $200 with your early registration bonus when you sign up for BetMGM’s no deposit bonus.
DraftKings: Claim $150 in free bets by registering with DraftKings Arizona. The sportsbook is also offering a welcome bonus after September 9 of 20% first deposit match up to $1,000. On top of the welcome bonus, DraftKings Sportsbook is offering an exclusive bonus offer for new players: receive a $50 free bet when you deposit $5 or more into your new account.
When Does Sports Betting Launch In Arizona?
After much anticipation, legal retail and mobile sports betting are launching in Arizona on Thursday, September 9. This is just in time for the start of the NFL season, which begins with a Thursday night game between the Buccaneers and Cowboys.
Daily Fantasy Sports officially launched in the state on Aug. 28.
Which Sportsbooks Are Launching In Arizona?
Sports bettors in Arizona will be able to choose from up to 20 sports betting apps, which are available for download on Apple iOS and Android devices, as well as through mobile and desktop web browsers.
Many of the top sportsbooks have licenses, including BetMGM, Caesars Sportsbook, DraftKings, and FanDuel.
Where Can I Bet Legally On Sports In Arizona?
Arizona allows for sports betting via mobile apps or in retail locations at approved sports venues, including:
- Bally Bet and DraftKings at the Footprint Center in Phoenix
- Barstool Sportsbook located in Phoenix Raceway in Avondale
- Betfred at We-Ko-Pa Casino Resort in Fort McDowell
- BetMGM located at Vee Quiva in Laveen, Lone Butte, and Wild Horse Pass and State Farm Stadium in Glendale
- Caesars at their sportsbook location in Chase Field in downtown Phoenix
- Desert Diamond Sportsbook inside Desert Diamond Casino in Glendale and the Tucson location
- DraftKings, TPC Scottsdale
- Fubo Sportsbook, inside Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino in Maricopa
- TwinSpires at the Mazatzal Hotel and Casino in Payson
- Unibet in Paradise Casino, Yuma
- WynnBet’s retail sportsbook will be inside Apache Gold Casino Resort in San Carlos, as well as Apache Sky Casino in Winkelman