Jon Johnson File Photo/Gila Herald: While this year’s fair will not have carnival rides like those pictured due to COVID-19, the fair will have livestock, exhibits, and plenty of food.
GRAHAM COUNTY – The Graham County Fair will hold its modified fair focusing on livestock and exhibits Friday, Oct. 9, and Saturday, Oct. 10.
Graham County 2020 Schedule
Livestock will open to the public Friday and Saturday, from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., with no admission fee
Livestock Show – Friday 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Auction Show – Saturday 4 p.m.
Exhibits (art, food, ag, etc.) open Friday and Saturday, from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., with no admission fee
Food vendors will be welcome to set up Friday and Saturday. Contact the Fair Office for more information.
• Masks will be required and provided for those who come with no mask.
• We will have hand washing stations and hand sanitizer at entrances and around the buildings.
• We will have social distancing posters posted throughout.
• We will have several fair employees continuously cleaning restrooms, bleachers and commonly touched areas.
• Buildings with exhibits will have one way arrows to direct traffic.
For more information contact the Fair Office at 428-6240.