Contributed Photo/Courtesy ADOT
Contributed Article/Courtesy ADOT
ARIZONA – The Arizona Department of Transportation advises drivers to plan for daytime lane restrictions on US 60 near Vernon, east of Show Low, from Monday, June 26, through Thursday, July 6, for road maintenance work.
The following restrictions will be in place Monday through Thursday from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
- US 60 will be reduced to one lane only with alternating east- and westbound travel between milepost 356 and 362.
- Onsite flaggers and a pilot car will direct drivers through the work zone.
- Drivers should expect delays of up to 10 minutes.
- The restrictions will be lifted each day after work hours.
- No work will take place Monday, July 3, and Tuesday, July 4, for the Fourth of July holiday.
The restrictions are needed so maintenance crews can do pavement repairs along the highway.