Contributed Photo: Neal McCoy will play at EAC on Tuesday, April 28. Tickets are on sale now.
Tickets on sale now
THATCHER – Eastern Arizona College is pleased to present country music entertainer, Neal McCoy, at the EAC Fine Arts Auditorium on Tuesday, April 28, at 7 p.m. (lobby doors will open at 6 and house doors at 6:30).
Tickets are already on sale at www.eac.edu. Tickets are first-come, first-serve, and it is one night only. Admission is $40 (front section) and $30 (back section) and EAC students can purchase tickets for $10/each at the EAC Ticket Office only, with student ID.
McCoy has sold more than 6 million records with 15 career albums, 25 charted singles and three Platinum albums: No Doubt About It, You Gotta Love That, and Greatest Hits. He has had one Gold album, Neal McCoy, five #1 singles: No Doubt About It, You Gotta Love That, They’re Playing Our Song, For a Change, and Wink; and five Top Ten hits, including Billy’s Got His Beer Goggles On, The Shake – Top 5, The City Put The Country Back In Me, Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye, and If I Was A Drinking Man.
Other career highlights include:
• Founded the East Texas Angel Network (ETAN) with wife, Melinda, to provide financial assistance to families with children suffering from serious illnesses (Raised over 8 million dollars since its inception)
• Honored by the Masonic Grand Lodge in 2007 with the W. B. and Brandon Carrell Humanitarian Award, the highest honor given to a non-Mason
• Released Neal McCoy LIVE! On DVD in 2006
• Owner and Founder of 903 Music, from 2005-2007
• 2006 Country Radio Broadcasters Humanitarian of the Year
• 2005 ACM/Home Depot Humanitarian Award Winner
• 15 USO Tours Around the World since 2001
• Two-time “Entertainer of the Year”
• CMT’s “Top 10 Video of the Year – The Shake”
• “Video of the Year – Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye”
• Robert J. Burton Award (BMI Country song most performed on Radio 1995) – Wink
• Reggie Award Winner for Fleetwood Homes national advertising campaigns
• Honored in 2006 with the Country Radio Broadcasters’ Artist Humanitarian of the Year Award
• Inducted into the Texas Country Music Hall of Fame on Aug. 15th, 2009
• XII CD Produced by Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert & Brent Rowan
• 2013 released PRIDE CD Tribute to his mentor and friend Charley Pride
• 2014 Emcee/Host & performer on Blake Shelton’s 2014 -10 Times Crazier Tour
• “You Don’t Know Me” is Neal’s Current CD with songs from the Great American Songbook
• Recites the Pledge of Allegiance every morning on “Facebook Live” since January 2016 and has had tens of millions of views and counting
“Bring your family and enjoy a great show at an affordable price at EAC’s Fine Arts Auditorium,” said Terry Williams, show promoter.
Neal McCoy, EAC Fine Arts Auditorium, Tuesday, April 28, at 7 p.m.; tickets already on sale at www.eac.edu.