Do you think you’re a rock star investor? A complete novice? Check your Investor IQ with the 21 questions below.
1. What is the one question you should ask your Certified Financial Advisor before hiring him/her?
2. What are three red flags that your financial plan is in peril?
3. How much of your nest egg should you keep safe?
4. What’s safe?
5. What is the average return of stocks over the last 10 and 30 years?
6. What is the average return of gold over the last 10 and 30 years?
7. What is the average return on real estate over the last 10 and 30 years?
8. What was the top performing investment in 2017?
9. How long will it take for you to have a nest egg as big as your annual salary if you put 10 percent of your income into a Buy My Own Island Fund and invest in stocks and bonds*?
10. How long will it take for your nest egg to earn more than you earn if you put 10 percent of your income into a Buy My Own Island Fund and invest in stocks and bonds*?
11. What’s the better investment strategy in a slow-growth, high-debt world?
12. Which countries hold the most gold?
13. Are annuities safe?
14. What is the three-Ingredient Recipe for Cooking up Profits?
15. What are the Four Questions for Picking Winning Stocks?
16. What were the top performing and the worst months for stocks over the past five years?
17. What was the top performing three-month period for stocks over the past five years?
18. What was the worst investment in 2017, NASDAQ, gold, the Dow Jones Industrial Average, bonds, Bitcoin or real estate?
19. Which year is expected to perform better, 2018 or 2019, based upon historical returns of election years?
20. How many companies are in the Dow Jones Industrial Average?
21. How many Dow Jones Industrial Average companies were bailed out or went bankrupt in the Great Recession?
Email info @ NataliePace.com or call 310-430-2397 if you have any questions about this test, or about the answers, or if you are interested in learning time-proven investing, budgeting, debt reduction, home buying solutions that will transform your life.
Do you have a budgeting, investing or economic questions for Natalie Pace? Simply email info@NataliePace.com.
Natalie Wynne Pace is the author of the Amazon bestsellers The Gratitude Game, The ABCs of Money and Put Your Money Where Your Heart Is (aka You Vs. Wall Street). She has been ranked as a No. 1 stock picker, above over 835 A-list pundits, by an independent tracking agency (TipsTraders). The ABCs of Money remained at or near the #1 Investing Basics e-book on Amazon for over 3 years (in its vertical). Natalie Pace’s great, great grandfathers James Pace and Lorenzo Wright were some of the original pioneers of Graham County. Call 310-430-2397 to learn more about Natalie Pace’s books, private, prosperity coaching and 3-day ABCs of Money Retreats.